Monday, September 3, 2012

Maraschino Cherry

Okay? You all know about Maraschino Cherry. Right? That girl who uses people for fame just because she's too lazy to earn her fame herself? Mhmm. She used Jojo, as she mentioned in her wimpy AB. I am not a Pump Porter, but seriously? I feel bad for Jojo. Being used by a low life who can't get her fame herself? Maraschino Cherry has also tried to use other famous people on MovieStarPlanet. Such as: singer00, hottiegirlbrittany, spaghettigirl21, pumpchkin, Cutes, cain2424, lozkport, Cat, etc. I personally think that this is absolutely, PATHETIC. She also likes guys just because they're "hawt".  Maraschino Cherry is on my "Personally Hate" list. She is one of the Top 10.  Also, she also gives "low levels" the cold shoulder.

6 comments:

  1. :O maraschino did that to sweet old singer00

    ReplyDelete
  2. -.- Maraschino Cherry LOATHED me. I was always pissed off by her hate on Canadian MSP. She tried to ruin me, and she didn't succeed, but soon I got so mad at everything else that I had to quit. I'm glad I did though, because now I actually have a LIFE.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who is that? Is she a part of the "Stuck up high level peeps"?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Im sure she is and check out my blog http://tealunlimited.blogspot.com/

      Delete
    2. O.O im friends with u on msp..xD

      Delete
  4. um...tbh ive never heard of her but she seems lika a stuck up brat

    ReplyDelete