Tuesday, September 4, 2012

CuteStuff.

Word that pops into my mind when I think about "Cutes": Wimpy. Have you seen her BULLIED AB? Why would she make that? Instead of standing up for herself she makes an AB because she's a WIMP! Yeah, that's right! Go ahead and say: "OMG I LUV CUTES U R SO MEEN I HATE U" Yada yada. That AB that she made so the people who supposedly "bullied" her can get hate. That's just pathetic! I mean, really? Now onto something else about CuteStuff.. Her ABs are annoying. Rico Suave is Back! Yeah, do we really care about that Pump Rico crap? No. Cutest Autoers? Bleghhhhhhhh. And her fan name? Stuffers? Sounds like those workers at BABW (Build A Bear Workshop) Or just somebody really fat.  CuteStuff. was sweet and all, but she's becoming mainstream just like Pumpchkin. She does have some good Artbooks about no bullying or being racist. (Although the racist AB was making a girl get hate) PATHETIC! Well. That's all for the PukeStuff. drama for now. BYE GUYS!! ~Identity Hidden ALWAYS<3

5 comments:

  1. I'm telling cutestuff you bitch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well saying people are wimps is cyberbullying and it seams to me you are against cyberbullying so why are you talking trash about someone from a KIDS Game? (only speaking my opinion)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shame on you. You are a racist and a bully

    ReplyDelete