Monday, September 3, 2012

Anonymous

      This whole Anonymous crap, is really getting on my last nerve.
I mean, the "hacker's" outfit, is really ghetto. Purple hair, hat, and baggy pants?
That doesn't seem really "professional" to me. Alot of the purple haired creeps, have claimed to be part of the professional hacktivist group "Anonymous", but the hacktivist group Anonymous have claimed that the  purple haired creeps are not a part of them on Youtube. The video is called: Anonymous: Operation MSP.
In the video, they are saying how they wouldn't care to hack a children's social media website. I think
that this was very nice of them to calm down those freaked out people. Many people said that Rdkitkat was
Anonymous, but seriously? Get your facts straight! She was HACKED by Anonymous! She isn't a part of them!
Click here to see the video I am talking about.

1 comment: